Hello iam new to Alfresco. I want to Automate the workflow process and to store them in RM fille

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgernho
Member II

Hello iam new to Alfresco. I want to Automate the workflow process and to store them in RM fille

I want to configure Alfresco share version 5.2 to customize the workflows that can suite my business process and when the process completes the document to be stored in alfresco Rm

5 Replies
jljwoznica

Re: Hello iam new to Alfresco. I want to Automate the workflow process and to store them in RM fille

Can you provide a few more details? You would need Activiti to do this, but you can create a flow that can then declare a document (attachment) as a record and file it somewhere in the file plan.

However, depending on your needs in the workflow process, you can automate quite a bit with just rules on folders.

fedorow
Senior Member II

Re: Hello iam new to Alfresco. I want to Automate the workflow process and to store them in RM fille

I'm not to sure about RM, but it could help with workflow module.

https://ecmarchitect.com/alfresco-developer-series-tutorials/workflow/tutorial/tutorial.html

georgernho
Member II

Hello here is what i want to do.

I want to create a custom workflow. the business process is

A user starts a workflow. The workflow wil be assigned to a single reviewer then if it is rejected it returns an email to the initiator, if it is accepted the workflow goes to the next level (another reviewer) the process continues until to the final approver then ends the workflow and an email will also be sent to the initiator showing that the workflow is complited.

I am not good with programming so please kindly assist.

jljwoznica

In this case you would want to install Activiti and integrate it with your Alfresco environment. All the components are there for what you want to do - just just need to create the workflow in Activiti.

georgernho
Member II