Help with Community 5.2.x too Community 7.0 migration steps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelzietlow
Active Member II

Help with Community 5.2.x too Community 7.0 migration steps.

Jump to solution

I currently run Community 5.2.x and was tasked with migrating us to Community 7.0 (via ansible installation method).
  I've been reading through numerous installation/migration guides trying to piece together the steps required to do this into one spot.
This is what I have accomplished.

1. Unzip alfresco-ansible-deployment-1.0 zip file on new Centos/7 VM.

2. Copy alfresco-global.properties from Community 5.2.x to ~/alfresco-ansible-deployment-1.0/configuration_files

3. Copy keystores from Community 5.2.x to ~/alfresco-ansible-deployment-1.0/configuration_files/keystores

4. Installed Community 7.0 (via ansible installation method) per installation guide per Alfresco Community Ansible Installation guide. 

5. Verified I can log into http://localhost:8080/share with my ldap username/password!

6. IT WORKED!  I Have a blank running copy of Community 7.0 

This leaves me with some of the following key alfresco directories to work with:

/var/opt/alfresco/
/var/log/alfresco/
/etc/opt/alfresco/
/opt/alfresco /opt/apache-activemq-5.16.1 /opt/apache-tomcat-9.0.41 /opt/libreoffice6.3 /opt/openjdk-11.0.7

##############
#QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS!QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS!QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS
##############
This is what I believe I need to do at this point but have some questions:

1. On my Community 5.2.x server, Upgrade solr4 to Solr6 because solr4 is incompatible with the community7 build.
    (Really? Even if I'm okay with a Re-Index?  I'm not looking forward to this step but I'll do it if we have to.)

2. Dump the database On my Community 5.2.x server and Import the database to Community 7.0
    (Something like

[postgres@alfresco52 ~] pg_dump alfresco > alfresco_52_db.dump

&

[postgres@alfresco7 ~] psql -U alfresco -d alfresco -f alfresco_52_db.dump

?)   

4. Copy Community 5.2.x contentstore* into  Community 7.0 /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content/
    (Is that right?  when I did a ps -ef after installing community 7 I see openjdk with this defined
   "-Dsolr.content.dir=/opt/alfresco/search-services-2.0.1/contentstore"

5. Community 7.0 to re-index 
    (Not sure how to do this)

I'm sure I'm missing many many steps, if there is a 5.2 to Community 7 step-by-step migration guide someplace I would love to be directed to it!

Thank you in advance for your time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelzietlow
Active Member II

Re: Help with Community 5.2.x too Community 7.0 migration steps.

Jump to solution

*** EDITED ***

BELOW ARE MY STEPS  FOR A SUCCESSFUL 5.2 too 7.0 MIGRATION VIA ANSIBLE INSTALLER.

(NOTE:  Pay close attention to the hostnames (alfresco.52 vs alfresco.70))

1. Stage ContentStore

[root@alfresco.70 ]# mkdir -p /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content;chown alfresco:alfresco /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content

[root@alfresco.52 ]# rsync -a /opt/alfresco/alf_data/contentstore* alfresco.70:/var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content/

2. Install Community7.0 via ansible install scripts on new Centos/7 box. (copy necessary properties, contentstore, and keystores 1st)
[root@alfresco.52 ]# rsync /opt/alfresco/alf_data/keystore/* alfresco.70:~/alfresco-ansible-deployment-1.0/configuration_files/keystores/
[root@alfresco.70 ]# cp /tmp/alfresco-global.properties ~/alfresco-ansible-deployment-1.0/configuration_files/alfresco-global.properties
[root@alfresco.70 ]# chown -R alfresco:alfresco /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content
[root@alfresco.70 ]# ansible-playbook playbooks/acs.yml -i inventory_local.yml -e "@community-extra-vars.yml"

3. Verify Community7.0 install was successful by logging in with my LDAP credentials which could only work if my alfresco-global.properties file was read successfully.
http://localhost:8080/share

4. On Alfresco.70 box stop services
[root@alfresco.70]# systemctl stop activemq alfresco-content alfresco-tengine-aio alfresco-search

5. On Alfresco.52 box, stop all services
[root@alfresco.52]# /opt/alfresco/alfresco.sh stop

6. On Alfresco.52 box, backup the alfresco database.  (Is that all I need? HELP!)
[postgres@alfresco.52]# pg_dump alfresco > alfresco52.db.sql

7. On Alfresco.70 box, DROP the alfresco DATABASE, recreate it, and import 5.2 database as alfresco user
[postgres@alfresco.70]# echo "local all alfresco password" >> /var/lib/pgsql/13/data/pg_hba.conf

[postgres@alfresco.70]# systemctl restart postgresql-13

[postgres@alfresco.70]# psql -U alfresco -d postgres
= \c postgres
= DROP DATABASE alfresco;
= CREATE DATABASE alfresco OWNER alfresco ENCODING 'utf8';
= GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON DATABASE alfresco TO alfresco;
= exit
[postgres@alfresco.70]# psql -U alfresco -D alfresco -f alfresco52.db.sql
password: **********************
8. On Alfresco.70 box remove index files
[root@alfresco70 ~]# rm -rf /var/opt/alfresco/search-services/alfresco/index/*
[root@alfresco70 ~]# rm -rf /var/opt/alfresco/search-services/archive/index/*

9. On Alfresco.70 box start services
[root@alfresco.70]# systemctl start activemq alfresco-content alfresco-tengine-aio alfresco-search

View solution in original post

10 Replies
narkuss
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Hi,

This topic exists as a project idea for this year's hackathon, that is just taking place today: https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/hackathon-june-2021-projects/upgrading-from-acs-5-2-installer-to-acs-7-0...

If you wish you can even participate in it and help with this particular project.

cristinamr
Advanced

Jump to solution

Hi!

Check this post: they are talking about a migration to 6.2 but it's the same process for you (to make the backup and restore for each component). In adittion, check the official documentation.

After the migration, you need to reindex with Solr 6: check the official documentation (it's very easy!).

Let us know!

Cris.

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc
EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @michaelzietlow 

You may find this Alfresco 5.2 to 7.0 migration guide useful. It's not ansible based but may answer some of your questions?

HTH

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
michaelzietlow
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks, every little bit helps!
I imported the alfresco5.2 db into community7 using the alfresco user.  I don't think I'm doing it right but not sure which warnings are "expected" vs "wrong" durring the import.

PSQL Import error like:

psql:/var/tmp/sync/alfresco2021.sql:3042: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "act_ge_bytearray_pkey"
DETAIL: Key (id_)=(2) already exists.
CONTEXT: COPY act_ge_bytearray, line 1
psql:/var/tmp/sync/alfresco2021.sql:3053: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "act_ge_property_pkey"
DETAIL: Key (name_)=(schema.history) already exists.
CONTEXT: COPY act_ge_property, line 1
psql:/var/tmp/sync/alfresco.sql:938469: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "alf_node_properties_pkey"
DETAIL: Key (node_id, qname_id, list_index, locale_id)=(6, 17, -1, 1) already exists.
CONTEXT: COPY alf_node_properties, line 4

I stopped all community7 related services and rsync'd my contentstore & contentstore.deleted directories too where I think it goes: 

/var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content

I removed the index's that were build from the blank install:

[root@community7 ~]# rm -rf /var/opt/alfresco/search-services/archive/index/*
[root@community7 ~]# rm -rf /var/opt/alfresco/search-services/alfresco/index/*

However, when I restarted all the alfresco services I didn't see any of the documents that were on 5.2 when I logged into community7.

When did a ps -ef from a command prompt to see what jdk had in its settings I see a diffrent location passed to java.

alfresco  8036     1 42 15:00 ?        00:00:54 /opt/openjdk-11.0.7/bin/java -server -Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:NewRatio=3 -XX:SurvivorRatio=4 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:ConcGCThreads=4 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:+CMSScavengeBeforeRemark -XX:PretenureSizeThreshold=64m -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=50 -XX:CMSMaxAbortablePrecleanTime=6000 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow -Xlog:gc*:file=/var/log/alfresco/solr_gc.log:time,uptime:filecount=9,filesize=20000 -Dsolr.log.dir=/var/log/alfresco -Djetty.port=8983 -DSTOP.PORT=7983 -DSTOP.KEY=solrrocks -Duser.timezone=UTC -Djetty.home=/opt/alfresco/search-services-2.0.1/solr/server -Dsolr.solr.home=/etc/opt/alfresco/search-services/solrhome -Dsolr.install.dir=/opt/alfresco/search-services-2.0.1/solr -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/opt/alfresco/search-services-2.0.1/solr/../logs/log4j.properties -Dsolr.jetty.request.header.size=1000000 -Dsolr.jetty.threads.stop.timeout=300000 -Ddisable.configEdit=true -Dsolr.content.dir=/opt/alfresco/search-services-2.0.1/contentstore -Xss256k -Dcreate.alfresco.defaults=alfresco,archive -Dsolr.log.muteconsole -XX:OnOutOfMemoryError=/opt/alfresco/search-services-2.0.1/solr/bin/oom_solr.sh 8983 /var/log/alfresco -jar start.jar --module=http

So far it's not going well.  A Step-by-Step would be ideal but I'll continue to trial and error my way to success.

I'm going to do a fresh community7 rebuild of the whole box this morning to document the step-by-step I took to get this far and try again.

cristinamr
Advanced

Jump to solution

Good morning.

>> However, when I restarted all the alfresco services I didn't see any of the documents that were on 5.2 when I logged into community7.

That's strange. Anything in your alfresco log? Please share it with us.

If you have dir.root pointing properly to alf_data, indexes loaded and a restore of your 5.2 database (everything well configured on alfresco-global.properties), Alfresco should recognize your docs

A guide step by step is already provided by @EddieMay but taking in consideration that you potencially have problems with your restore, I am pretty sure that guide won't work for you. We should try to discover what is missing on the restore process (or maybe a missing configuration step?).

Let's see step by step. Let us know about your log, please.

Cheers,

Cristina.

--
michaelzietlow
Active Member II

Jump to solution

*** EDITED ***

BELOW ARE MY STEPS  FOR A SUCCESSFUL 5.2 too 7.0 MIGRATION VIA ANSIBLE INSTALLER.

(NOTE:  Pay close attention to the hostnames (alfresco.52 vs alfresco.70))

1. Stage ContentStore

[root@alfresco.70 ]# mkdir -p /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content;chown alfresco:alfresco /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content

[root@alfresco.52 ]# rsync -a /opt/alfresco/alf_data/contentstore* alfresco.70:/var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content/

2. Install Community7.0 via ansible install scripts on new Centos/7 box. (copy necessary properties, contentstore, and keystores 1st)
[root@alfresco.52 ]# rsync /opt/alfresco/alf_data/keystore/* alfresco.70:~/alfresco-ansible-deployment-1.0/configuration_files/keystores/
[root@alfresco.70 ]# cp /tmp/alfresco-global.properties ~/alfresco-ansible-deployment-1.0/configuration_files/alfresco-global.properties
[root@alfresco.70 ]# chown -R alfresco:alfresco /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content
[root@alfresco.70 ]# ansible-playbook playbooks/acs.yml -i inventory_local.yml -e "@community-extra-vars.yml"

3. Verify Community7.0 install was successful by logging in with my LDAP credentials which could only work if my alfresco-global.properties file was read successfully.
http://localhost:8080/share

4. On Alfresco.70 box stop services
[root@alfresco.70]# systemctl stop activemq alfresco-content alfresco-tengine-aio alfresco-search

5. On Alfresco.52 box, stop all services
[root@alfresco.52]# /opt/alfresco/alfresco.sh stop

6. On Alfresco.52 box, backup the alfresco database.  (Is that all I need? HELP!)
[postgres@alfresco.52]# pg_dump alfresco > alfresco52.db.sql

7. On Alfresco.70 box, DROP the alfresco DATABASE, recreate it, and import 5.2 database as alfresco user
[postgres@alfresco.70]# echo "local all alfresco password" >> /var/lib/pgsql/13/data/pg_hba.conf

[postgres@alfresco.70]# systemctl restart postgresql-13

[postgres@alfresco.70]# psql -U alfresco -d postgres
= \c postgres
= DROP DATABASE alfresco;
= CREATE DATABASE alfresco OWNER alfresco ENCODING 'utf8';
= GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON DATABASE alfresco TO alfresco;
= exit
[postgres@alfresco.70]# psql -U alfresco -D alfresco -f alfresco52.db.sql
password: **********************
8. On Alfresco.70 box remove index files
[root@alfresco70 ~]# rm -rf /var/opt/alfresco/search-services/alfresco/index/*
[root@alfresco70 ~]# rm -rf /var/opt/alfresco/search-services/archive/index/*

9. On Alfresco.70 box start services
[root@alfresco.70]# systemctl start activemq alfresco-content alfresco-tengine-aio alfresco-search

cristinamr
Advanced

Jump to solution

I don't see any problem in your steps. It's time to show us your log file.

Please start your Alfresco 7, try to login on share and share your log file.

--
michaelzietlow
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Not seeing any errors relating to content store or indexing.  I'm probably missing a simple step here but the solution eludes me... 

Here is the alfresco.log file.

[root@alfresco.70 ~]# cat /var/log/alfresco/alfresco.log

2021-06-18 12:32:48,276 WARN [org.alfresco.heartbeat.datasender.HBDataSenderServiceBuilder] [main] Setting the Heartbeat sender cron with property 'heartbeat.sender.cronExpression' is no longer supported. 2021-06-18 12:32:48,439 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Ignoring script patch (post-Hibernate): patch.db-V4.2-metadata-query-indexes 2021-06-18 12:32:48,440 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Ignoring script patch (post-Hibernate): patch.db-V5.1-metadata-query-indexes 2021-06-18 12:32:48,440 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Ignoring script patch (post-Hibernate): patch.db-V5.2-remove-jbpm-tables-from-db 2021-06-18 12:32:48,440 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Ignoring script patch (post-Hibernate): patch.db-V6.3-add-indexes-node-transaction 2021-06-18 12:32:48,683 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin] [main] Using database URL 'jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/alfresco' with user 'alfresco'. 2021-06-18 12:32:48,683 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin] [main] Connected to database PostgreSQL version 13.3 2021-06-18 12:32:52,538 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'Authentication' subsystem, ID: [Authentication, managed, alfrescoNtlm1] 2021-06-18 12:32:52,600 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'Authentication' subsystem, ID: [Authentication, managed, alfrescoNtlm1] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:52,600 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'Authentication' subsystem, ID: [Authentication, managed, ldap1] 2021-06-18 12:32:52,685 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.authentication.ldap.LDAPInitialDirContextFactoryImpl] [main] LDAP server supports anonymous bind ldap://dc.company.com:389 2021-06-18 12:32:52,738 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'Authentication' subsystem, ID: [Authentication, managed, ldap1] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:54,887 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.TemplateProcessorRegistry] [main] Registered template processor Repository Template Processor for extension ftl 2021-06-18 12:32:54,890 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.ScriptProcessorRegistry] [main] Registered script processor Repository Script Processor for extension js 2021-06-18 12:32:56,303 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'ContentStore' subsystem, ID: [ContentStore, managed, unencrypted] 2021-06-18 12:32:56,330 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'ContentStore' subsystem, ID: [ContentStore, managed, unencrypted] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:56,381 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Connecting to database: jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/alfresco, UserName=alfresco, PostgreSQL JDBC Driver 2021-06-18 12:32:56,381 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Schema managed by database dialect org.alfresco.repo.domain.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect. 2021-06-18 12:32:56,501 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Applied patches detected: 223 2021-06-18 12:32:56,538 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Checking and patching Alfresco tables took 37 ms 2021-06-18 12:32:56,547 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Activiti tables need to be checked for patches 2021-06-18 12:32:56,573 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Checking and patching Activiti tables took 25 ms 2021-06-18 12:32:56,601 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Checking that all patches have been applied took 27 ms 2021-06-18 12:32:56,602 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] Updating the DB schema took 219 ms 2021-06-18 12:32:56,602 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [main] No changes were made to the schema. 2021-06-18 12:32:57,296 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] [main] The root data directory ('dir.root') is: /var/opt/alfresco/content-services/content 2021-06-18 12:32:57,313 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin.patch.PatchExecuter] [main] Checking for patches to apply ... 2021-06-18 12:32:57,497 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin.patch.PatchExecuter] [main] No patches were required. 2021-06-18 12:32:57,515 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleServiceImpl] [main] Found 4 module package(s). 2021-06-18 12:32:57,545 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleServiceImpl] [main] Starting module 'alfresco-aos-module' version 1.4.0. 2021-06-18 12:32:57,559 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleServiceImpl] [main] Starting module 'org.alfresco.integrations.google.docs' version 3.2.1. 2021-06-18 12:32:57,575 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleServiceImpl] [main] Starting module 'alfresco-share-services' version 7.0.0. 2021-06-18 12:32:57,588 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleServiceImpl] [main] Starting module 'alfresco-trashcan-cleaner' version 2.3. 2021-06-18 12:32:57,595 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'fileServers' subsystem, ID: [fileServers, default] 2021-06-18 12:32:57,893 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'fileServers' subsystem, ID: [fileServers, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:57,893 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'imap' subsystem, ID: [imap, default] 2021-06-18 12:32:57,959 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'imap' subsystem, ID: [imap, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:57,959 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'email' subsystem, ID: [email, outbound] 2021-06-18 12:32:58,317 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'email' subsystem, ID: [email, outbound] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:58,318 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'email' subsystem, ID: [email, inbound] 2021-06-18 12:32:58,359 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'email' subsystem, ID: [email, inbound] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:58,359 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'Subscriptions' subsystem, ID: [Subscriptions, default] 2021-06-18 12:32:58,373 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'Subscriptions' subsystem, ID: [Subscriptions, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:58,414 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'Synchronization' subsystem, ID: [Synchronization, default] 2021-06-18 12:32:58,456 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'sysAdmin' subsystem, ID: [sysAdmin, default] 2021-06-18 12:32:58,468 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'sysAdmin' subsystem, ID: [sysAdmin, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:32:58,517 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronizing users and groups with user registry 'ldap1' 2021-06-18 12:32:58,549 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Retrieving groups changed since Jun 11, 2021, 11:02:12 AM from user registry 'ldap1' 2021-06-18 12:32:58,587 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Missing GID on {modifytimestamp=modifyTimeStamp: 20170803183302.0Z} 2021-06-18 12:32:58,596 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Failed to resolve member of group 'IT File Share' with distinguished name: CN=LocalAdmin,CN=Users,DC=company,DC=local 2021-06-18 12:32:58,597 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Failed to resolve member of group 'IT File Share' with distinguished name: CN=Domain Admins,CN=Users,DC=company,DC=local 2021-06-18 12:32:58,617 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Missing GID on {modifytimestamp=modifyTimeStamp: 20171212223157.0Z} 2021-06-18 12:32:58,832 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Failed to resolve member of group 'SpecialAuditGroup' with distinguished name: CN=Domain Admins,CN=Users,DC=company,DC=local 2021-06-18 12:32:58,833 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Missing GID on {modifytimestamp=modifyTimeStamp: 20180419054902.0Z} 2021-06-18 12:32:58,979 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Failed to resolve member of group 'Printer Share Access' with distinguished name: CN=LocalAdmin,CN=Users,DC=company,DC=local 2021-06-18 12:32:58,981 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Missing GID on {modifytimestamp=modifyTimeStamp: 20170803183302.0Z} 2021-06-18 12:32:58,984 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ldap.LDAPUserRegistry] [main] Missing GID on {modifytimestamp=modifyTimeStamp: 20170803183302.0Z} 2021-06-18 12:32:59,095 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=1 Group Analysis: Commencing batch of 84 entries 2021-06-18 12:32:59,399 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=1 Group Analysis: Processed 84 entries out of 84. 100% complete. Rate: 276 per second. 0 failures detected. 2021-06-18 12:32:59,399 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=1 Group Analysis: Completed batch of 84 entries 2021-06-18 12:32:59,401 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Retrieving users changed since Jun 17, 2021, 10:06:07 PM from user registry 'ldap1' 2021-06-18 12:32:59,425 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=6 User Creation and Association: Commencing batch of 258 entries 2021-06-18 12:32:59,802 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=6 User Creation and Association: Processed 100 entries out of 258. 39% complete. Rate: 265 per second. 0 failures detected. 2021-06-18 12:33:00,122 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=6 User Creation and Association: Processed 200 entries out of 258. 78% complete. Rate: 286 per second. 0 failures detected. 2021-06-18 12:33:00,282 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=6 User Creation and Association: Processed 258 entries out of 258. 100% complete. Rate: 301 per second. 0 failures detected. 2021-06-18 12:33:00,282 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Synchronization,Category=directory,id1=ldap1,id2=6 User Creation and Association: Completed batch of 258 entries 2021-06-18 12:33:00,293 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] Finished synchronizing users and groups with user registry 'ldap1' 2021-06-18 12:33:00,293 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.security.sync.ChainingUserRegistrySynchronizer] [main] 258 user(s) and 84 group(s) processed 2021-06-18 12:33:00,317 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'Synchronization' subsystem, ID: [Synchronization, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:33:00,329 INFO [org.alfresco.service.descriptor.DescriptorService] [main] Alfresco JVM - v11.0.7+10; maximum heap size 3038.750MB 2021-06-18 12:33:00,329 INFO [org.alfresco.service.descriptor.DescriptorService] [main] Server Mode :PRODUCTION 2021-06-18 12:33:00,330 INFO [org.alfresco.service.descriptor.DescriptorService] [main] Alfresco Content Services started (Community). Current version: 7.0.0 (rdf924796-b1535) schema 14,002. Originally installed version: 7.0.0 (rdf924796-b1535) schema 14,002. 2021-06-18 12:33:00,336 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'ActivitiesFeed' subsystem, ID: [ActivitiesFeed, default] 2021-06-18 12:33:00,596 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'ActivitiesFeed' subsystem, ID: [ActivitiesFeed, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:33:00,596 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'Replication' subsystem, ID: [Replication, default] 2021-06-18 12:33:00,607 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'Replication' subsystem, ID: [Replication, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:33:01,258 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'Messaging' subsystem, ID: [Messaging, default] 2021-06-18 12:33:03,195 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'Messaging' subsystem, ID: [Messaging, default] complete 2021-06-18 12:33:03,196 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Starting 'googledocs' subsystem, ID: [googledocs, drive] 2021-06-18 12:33:03,340 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [main] Startup of 'googledocs' subsystem, ID: [googledocs, drive] complete 2021-06-18 12:33:06,154 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 387 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 531 URLs 2021-06-18 12:33:06,158 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 1 Package Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:06,158 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 0 Schema Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:06,748 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [main] Registered 387 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 531 URLs 2021-06-18 12:33:06,749 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [main] Registered 1 Package Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:06,749 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [main] Registered 0 Schema Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:06,754 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] [main] Initialised Repository Web Script Container (in 3294.3416ms) 2021-06-18 12:33:06,770 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.TemplateProcessorRegistry] [main] Registered template processor freemarker for extension ftl 2021-06-18 12:33:06,772 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.ScriptProcessorRegistry] [main] Registered script processor javascript for extension js 2021-06-18 12:33:07,233 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 387 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 531 URLs 2021-06-18 12:33:07,233 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 1 Package Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,233 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 0 Schema Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,307 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 14 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 103 URLs 2021-06-18 12:33:07,307 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 0 Package Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,307 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 0 Schema Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,408 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [main] Registered 14 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 103 URLs 2021-06-18 12:33:07,408 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [main] Registered 0 Package Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,408 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [main] Registered 0 Schema Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,410 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] [main] Initialised Public Api Web Script Container (in 627.7884ms) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,432 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 14 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 103 URLs 2021-06-18 12:33:07,433 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 0 Package Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,433 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry] [asynchronouslyRefreshedCacheThreadPool1] Registered 0 Schema Description Documents (+0 failed) 2021-06-18 12:33:07,500 WARN [org.alfresco.web.scripts.servlet.X509ServletFilterBase] [main] clientAuth does not appear to be set for Tomcat. clientAuth must be set to 'want' for X509 Authentication 2021-06-18 12:33:07,500 WARN [org.alfresco.web.scripts.servlet.X509ServletFilterBase] [main] Attempting to set clientAuth=want through JMX... 2021-06-18 12:33:07,503 WARN [org.alfresco.web.scripts.servlet.X509ServletFilterBase] [main] Unable to set clientAuth=want through JMX. 2021-06-18 12:33:21,352 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [http-nio-8080-exec-1] Starting 'Search' subsystem, ID: [Search, managed, solr6] 2021-06-18 12:33:21,601 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [http-nio-8080-exec-1] Startup of 'Search' subsystem, ID: [Search, managed, solr6] complete 2021-06-18 12:33:50,523 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [http-nio-8080-exec-35] Starting 'Transformers' subsystem, ID: [Transformers, default] 2021-06-18 12:33:50,614 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [http-nio-8080-exec-35] Startup of 'Transformers' subsystem, ID: [Transformers, default] complete

michaelzietlow
Active Member II

Jump to solution

The issue was I needed the procedure to DROP the alfresco database, recreate it, and Import my backup after that.

In my 5.x migrations I never had to DROP alfresco but apparently, in 7.0 you need to. 

I have Updated STEP7 above with psql syntax needed for 5.2 to 7.0 database import that works for me.

Thank you for the help!