Help with "node does not exist" error

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mislanpf
Member II

Help with "node does not exist" error

I am limping along with Alfresco Version :Community - v3.3.0 (g 2860).  I am just a user with admin privileges, not a developer or an administrator on the server.  I could use some advice on how to proceed to resolve an issue.  (fyi, I have done my due diligence of searching for existing solutions online but with minimal success)

Very simply, a content item cannot be checked out, with this error reported "Unable to check out Content Node due to system error:03100042 This node is already checked out."

By all indication (in Alfresco explorer web client) it is not checked out.  Ie no "working copy", no lock icon.

Via Admin Console - Node Browser, I can see the working file but get a different error when trying to look at details:

org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.InvalidNodeRefException: Node does not exist: workspace://SpacesStore/394e717d-3909-4ee8-952b-0504e5e4354f

Finally my question, is there a way to resolve or rebuild the database to resolve what appears to be some corrupted pointers/links/etc. 

Many thanks in advance.

1 Reply
mislanpf
Member II

Re: Help with "node does not exist" error

Hey, can someone throw me a nugget here.

I figure - with such an old version - that its very unlikely I will get any help.  Would be nice if someone would confirm that opinion.

Thx