Hi a new user is created in alfresco version 4.1.14 using api/people i want to know in which table data related to username password email id group goes in alfresco .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anurag03
Member II

Hi a new user is created in alfresco version 4.1.14 using api/people i want to know in which table data related to username password email id group goes in alfresco .

2 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: Hi a new user is created in alfresco version 4.1.14 using api/people i want to know in which table data related to username password email id group goes in alfresco .

is this question in some way related to ADF?

jpotts
Professional

Re: Hi a new user is created in alfresco version 4.1.14 using api/people i want to know in which table data related to username password email id group goes in alfresco .

When you find yourself wondering about the proprietary database schema that Alfresco uses, you should stop and find another way. You shouldn't be querying the database, inserting any new records, or modifying any of those tables.

The only possible exception I can think of is if you've forgotten your admin account's password and you are completely locked out and trying to reset it.