Hi All,i am new to alfresco,i have one query about inserting the metadata table values using Cmis query or Alfresco Java API

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajiraji
Member II

Hi All,i am new to alfresco,i have one query about inserting the metadata table values using Cmis query or Alfresco Java API

I am able to create and modify meta-data values using Alfresco(Frontend),my query is how to insert a record into meta-data table using cmis or JAVA API.

3 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Hi All,i am new to alfresco,i have one query about inserting the metadata table values using Cmis query or Alfresco Java API

rajiraji
Member II

Re: Hi All,i am new to alfresco,i have one query about inserting the metadata table values using Cmis query or Alfresco Java API

Thank you so much for you are response.

I have already done Alfresco maven SDK.but my problem is to track the one model aspect value by using another model aspect in alfresco.I am do not know how to insert a value into model aspect using java API.

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

This is why you have to read Jeff Potts‌ tutorials, to understand how works NodeService and other tools from the Java API.

Hyland Developer Evangelist