hi, I'm new to Alfresco, After I installed Alfresco community edition and applied record management 2.3 AMP I couldn't login into Alfresco share with my login details, please what do I do

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kollebony
Member II

hi, I'm new to Alfresco, After I installed Alfresco community edition and applied record management 2.3 AMP I couldn't login into Alfresco share with my login details, please what do I do

3 Replies
ycoulon
Alfresco Employee

Re: hi, I'm new to Alfresco, After I installed Alfresco community edition and applied record management 2.3 AMP I couldn't login into Alfresco share with my login details, please what do I do

Hi,

Can you tell us which version of Alfresco are you using ?

There is an issue with Record Management and the latest version of Alfresco : Alfresco Community Edition 201702 GA Release Notes 

I think you should use an Alfresco 5.1 for the moment.

Y.

kollebony
Member II

Re: hi, I'm new to Alfresco, After I installed Alfresco community edition and applied record management 2.3 AMP I couldn't login into Alfresco share with my login details, please what do I do

Thank you, I will try 5.1, I was using Alfresco Community Edition 201702

kollebony
Member II

Thank a million, it worked