Hi, I want to know how to export alfresco data to local system. When were I am trying to export it's not happing. Please help me. to know how to export alfresco data to local system. Please do needful help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reddyr
Member II

Hi, I want to know how to export alfresco data to local system. When were I am trying to export it's not happing. Please help me. to know how to export alfresco data to local system. Please do needful help.

Hi,

I want to know how to export alfresco data to local system. When were I am trying  to export it's not happing. Please help me.

4 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Hi, I want to know how to export alfresco data to local system. When were I am trying to export it's not happing. Please help me. to know how to export alfresco data to local system. Please do needful help.

Probably using WebDAV, FTP or CIFS is the easier option.

Hyland Developer Evangelist
reddyr
Member II

Re: Hi, I want to know how to export alfresco data to local system. When were I am trying to export it's not happing. Please help me. to know how to export alfresco data to local system. Please do needful help.

How to use WebDAV, FTP or CIFS I do not have data base access.

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Hi, I want to know how to export alfresco data to local system. When were I am trying  to export it's not happing. Please help me. to know how to export alfresco data to local system. Please do needful help.

You can access Alfresco by using WebDAV, FTP or CIFS. These protocols are not related with database.

Please, read http://docs.alfresco.com to understand how to use and configure these protocols for your Alfresco server. 

Hyland Developer Evangelist
reddyr
Member II

Thanks for the response.

How to use above protocol in  alfresco. where i need to configure  ?

Can you please let me if you are familiar with any tool regarding this.