hi im kinda new to alfresco but Im trying to create a custom workflow, i followed these steps in the link below, but after am finished adn i restart my server alfresco keeps saying wrong Credentials or alfresco may not be available at this time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emmanuel1
Member II

hi im kinda new to alfresco but Im trying to create a custom workflow, i followed these steps in the link below, but after am finished adn i restart my server alfresco keeps saying wrong Credentials or alfresco may not be available at this time

2 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: hi im kinda new to alfresco but Im trying to create a custom workflow, i followed these steps in the link below, but after am finished adn i restart my server alfresco keeps saying wrong Credentials or alfresco may not be available at this time

Please add code, what you tried to do.So that we can understand what is the actually issue in the code.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: hi im kinda new to alfresco but Im trying to create a custom workflow, i followed these steps in the link below, but after am finished adn i restart my server alfresco keeps saying wrong Credentials or alfresco may not be available at this time

I am not saying that it is not useful, but it is kind of old.

Try the following one, which is more up to date, Creating Custom Advanced Workflows in Alfresco | ECMArchitect | Alfresco Developer Tutorials 

Besides that, if you want us to help you to understand what is wrong with your server, share the log files, and then we can give you some tips.