Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josephlefebvre
Active Member II

History of Alfresco versions

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm currently studying alfresco software and I wanted a history of Alfresco Community versions with their functions.

Did you know where would I find this ?

Thank you,

Faithfully,

Joseph Lefebvre

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: History of Alfresco versions

Jump to solution

"Exhaustive"? Most definitely not, especially since a lot of Community releases in the past haven't really been formal releases, rather "early access" ones. Also, the old wiki system has been migrated from an WikiMedia ot this platform, and most of the categories / links that previously provided an easy way to navigate don't work anymore. There is the Enterprise Plan of Record  and I could find release notes back to Release Candidate 1 (Oct 2005) Maybe - if you are already looking for such information / compiling a version list - you could use that to create new connections or a new overview document....

View solution in original post

6 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

You can find various release notes in this platform, e.g. Alfresco Community 4.0.e Release Notes or Alfresco Community Edition 201702 GA Release Notes. There are no complete (atomic) lists of all features for any version of Alfresco.

josephlefebvre
Active Member II

Jump to solution
But is there an exhaustive list of Alfresco versions?
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

"Exhaustive"? Most definitely not, especially since a lot of Community releases in the past haven't really been formal releases, rather "early access" ones. Also, the old wiki system has been migrated from an WikiMedia ot this platform, and most of the categories / links that previously provided an easy way to navigate don't work anymore. There is the Enterprise Plan of Record  and I could find release notes back to Release Candidate 1 (Oct 2005) Maybe - if you are already looking for such information / compiling a version list - you could use that to create new connections or a new overview document....

josephlefebvre
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Your first link helps me for what I'm looking for !

And the second give me also some interesting data.

Thanks for your answer.

Joseph Lefebvre

janv
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

In addition to Axel's links above, such as:

Enterprise Plan of Record 

you may also find this page useful for more recent Alfresco Community releases

Alfresco Release Schedule 

Release Cross Reference 

Regards,