How can i add my own client on alfrescojs api ? (add a new client n the file AlfrescoApi.ts)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i add my own client on alfrescojs api ? (add a new client n the file AlfrescoApi.ts)

Jump to solution

Hello everyone I find myself in the need to have to add my own "clients" in the AlfrescoApi file, but despite all my efforts I can't find a way.

Can you please tell me how can I add my own clients on the "clientsFactory" method (for now ignore the other points in the code to modify like "setAuthentication" etc.) ?

Here is the link of the code in question that I am trying to "enrich": https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-js-api/blob/4d5a11e772f42ab1b5d13182ce9b351bfb9d646d/src/alfres...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can i add my own client on alfrescojs api ? (add a new client n the file AlfrescoApi.ts)

Jump to solution

Solved by create my own client as a secondary client (based on the alfresco api client), is not the solution i wanted, but it's seem to work

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Re: How can i add my own client on alfrescojs api ? (add a new client n the file AlfrescoApi.ts)

Jump to solution

Solved by create my own client as a secondary client (based on the alfresco api client), is not the solution i wanted, but it's seem to work