How can I modify, compile or transform record management?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gdrodriguez
Active Member II

How can I modify, compile or transform record management?

I am working on an archivist management project and I need to use record management, for that I need to modify the record management, someone has a tutorial or knows how I can develop on this module of alfresco

6 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: How can I modify, compile or transform record management?

What kind of modification you need?

There are lots of different things that can be modified, and because of that, you have to be more specific on your needs.

gdrodriguez
Active Member II

The mosdifications that I need are interface and functionalities, so I need any guide that can give me to work with this module, for example to change the menu, the contents of the pages, in general how to work with this module, if I enter the Amp and I modify them myself or I look for the source code to modify them and to compile them. How do I work with this module?

douglascrp
Advanced II

OK, so in order to change the menu, you can rely on the information provided in this page Aikau Menus | Alfresco Documentation 

When you talk about modifying pages, you have to know how the page was build, as inside Share, you will have pages created using the YUI library, and also some with Aikau.

You can find useful information on both libraries in the links below.

Modifying Out-of-the-box Surf Pages | Alfresco Documentation 

Modifying Out-of-the-box Aikau Pages | Alfresco Documentation 

gdrodriguez
Active Member II

The documentation that you give me is very good to work with the interface, but my main doubt is to know how to make the changes in this record management because they are two .amp that are displayed within the alfresco, also has compiled java classes that do not How to work with them. I would like to know that he advises me to be able to make all the changes that I need in this record management, where I work, within the. Amp or is there another way to decompile these amp and make the changes and recompile them ?. Thank you for all your replies

douglascrp
Advanced II

Hello.

There is no need to decompile anything. You just need to learn how to work on Alfresco development.

A good starting point is the Alfresco Developer Tutorial Series, from Jeff Potts

You will need to find how the RM module was configured in order to identify the pieces you have to change.

The source code for RM are available at GitHub - Alfresco/records-management: Alfresco Records Management Community code 

It will be better if you let us know "exactly" what you want to change, and how you want to do it, and then come back with more specific question, using new threads for different topics.

gdrodriguez
Active Member II

thanks for your answer