how i can use my account Alfresco in another machine

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hajar01234
Member II

how i can use my account Alfresco in another machine

I made a project under Alfresco (setting up a digital library under alfresco), when I copy the alfresco file into my supervisor's machine does not work (my supervisor wants my project to work in his machine) can-

5 Replies
cristinamr
Advanced

Re: how i can use my account Alfresco in another machine

Hi!

You should be able to use yor account as far as your Alfresco is recheable from your machine's boss. So, for example: if you are able to open the url from there, you should be able too to login with your credentials.

Could you please let us know the steps you have done?

You can check the logs in order to see if there is errors on it.

Cheers!

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc
ankitmodi89
Member II

@cristinamr can you help :

Need immediate paid technical support for Alfresco community edition :

https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-forum/how-to-access-alfresco-community-edition...

cristinamr
Advanced

edited

--
Hajar01234
Member II

thank you madam for your answer but I did not understand how I can solve this problem, when I want to start the postgresql and tomcat server I cannot find them
22.PNG11.PNG

cristinamr
Advanced

Hi @Hajar01234 

Could you please check your logs? Usually catalina.out is under alfresco-install-path/tomcat/logs  or you can check under your installation path your alfresco.log file.

Looks like you haven't done properly the installation... at least as a service. Maybe you can try to start and stop manually with alf_start.bat and alf_stop.bat files and check the logs in order to see which problems have you got.

BTW:  *-ea version is not recommeded for an environment: ea means early access. Instead you should use the GA (general access). You have more details here under "Denominators of Release Quality".

Cheers,

Cristina.

--