How show folder names in Italian language in 5.2.e ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
icarrara
Member II

How show folder names in Italian language in 5.2.e ?

Jump to solution

I just installed the Community 5.2.e using the wizard in Italian language.

Also I added in setenv.bat the below options:

++JvmOptions="-Duser.language=it" ++JvmOptions="-Duser.country=IT"

Still in Share and SMB explorers the names of system folders are in English language.

How I can show the system folders in Italian language or other language ?

Thank you in advance for some helps

Ivano C.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cesarista
Customer

Re: How show folder names in Italian language in 5.2.e ?

Jump to solution

Hi:

If the first time that you started Alfresco service before installing, you did it with those java options in setenv.bat, your main Alfresco structure (i.e: Data Dictionary, User Homes, Sites...) should be created with Italian language. In first startup, Alfresco creates database tables and the basic Alfresco folder structure of the repository. There are properties for different supported languages that apply on the names of the folder structure depending on the language setting. If you did it later (not in the first startup), this folder structure will be in English (or default language of the server), and the default language for the repository will be Italian.

Regards.

--C.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Hi:

If the first time that you started Alfresco service before installing, you did it with those java options in setenv.bat, your main Alfresco structure (i.e: Data Dictionary, User Homes, Sites...) should be created with Italian language. In first startup, Alfresco creates database tables and the basic Alfresco folder structure of the repository. There are properties for different supported languages that apply on the names of the folder structure depending on the language setting. If you did it later (not in the first startup), this folder structure will be in English (or default language of the server), and the default language for the repository will be Italian.

Regards.

--C.

icarrara
Member II

Jump to solution

Your explanation was checked and it is right !
Thank you Cesar !