How the java actions will work when multiple amps applied in single alfresco instance?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noohulalthaf

How the java actions will work when multiple amps applied in single alfresco instance?

I have created the java actions to create the task dynamically in multiple projects, my requirement is that when two projects amps are applied in single alfresco instance, both the action should work in share, but the last amp applied is getting overwritten the existing amp and i can see only one action from the last amp applied. 

Any idea to get the both the actions from two projects in single instance to be work?

Please suggest me an idea to resolve.Thanks in advance

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: How the java actions will work when multiple amps applied in single alfresco instance?

First you need to specify / tell us how you built those AMPs and defined the actions therein. If you had done it in the way that is documented, you should not have a problem with overriding between those AMPs (unless you deliberately have chose to use identical IDs).

douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: How the java actions will work when multiple amps applied in single alfresco instance?

Or he might be using the replace option inside the config section.

That would explain the problem.

noohulalthaf

Thanks for your Response guys,

As per the documentation, i have copied the new project folder inside all in one project project folder, and now i can see both actions from the two repo projects,it solved my problem, but i haven't added any dependencies for custom repo project inside allinone project, Is that mandatory to add that? Will they create any issues further?