Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
playerro

How to add something to d:content property

Hello! I have custom content model which has this d:content property:

<property name="doca:recognize">
<type>d:content</type>
<mandatory>false</mandatory>
<!-- Although content is marked as indexed atomically it may end up asynchronous -->
<!-- if the content conversion will take too long. Content that does not require conversion -->
<!-- to UTF8 test/plain will always be indexed atomically -->
<index enabled="true">
<atomic>true</atomic>
<stored>true</stored>
<tokenised>true</tokenised>
</index>
</property>‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

I want to upload some long text in this property. I tried to use REST API but got empty property. What is the way to set something in this? I didn't find any documentation about uploading in d:content property

3 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: How to add something to d:content property

Its not able d:content, you need to set the value of your property which is

doca:recognize

d:content is type of value which will be hold by your property docs:recognize.There are many data types available in alfresco like d:int,d:date etc...You can use any of them for specifying the property type based on business requirement.

Regarding update the value you can use rest API, which you need to figure it out from documentation.

playerro

I want to upload long text as property, and it must be indexed and avaliable in search, so I googled and found that only d:content type allows to store long text files as property.

playerro

So, what is the way to upload long text content that can be indexed except d:content type? All sources lead only at d:content but seems it is not accesible