How to add users with CSV file in multitenant environment (Alf CE 5.2)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thudoletnjak

How to add users with CSV file in multitenant environment (Alf CE 5.2)

Hi,

I need help adding users with CSV file in multitenant environment (Alfresco Community Edition 5.2). I tried to search this forum but it seems no one had this question.

I followed instructions as written here: Uploading multiple users | Alfresco Documentation 

Also I tried adding a domain to users as written here: Adding new users | Alfresco Documentation 

Nothing worked.

I attached error I get and CSV file example. Can somebody point out what am I doing wrong here?

5 Replies
s_palyukh
Established Member

Re: How to add users with CSV file in multitenant environment (Alf CE 5.2)

I think the guide should be the following:

1) Create tenant through the tenant console. Url - http://hostSmiley Tongueort/alfresco/s/admin/admin-tenantconsole
2) Log in as admin to the tenant
3) Open Admin Tools -> Users page

4) Import csv file with users for this tenant

See attached images and example of csv file

Best Regards
FlexSolution

thudoletnjak

Sergey thanks for reply.

I didn't have problem with creating tenants, only with importing users thru csv file.

I can't see your .csv file example, can you re-post it?

Thanks in advance.

s_palyukh
Established Member

ok, attached one more time.

In general, your file is correct and can be used. The problem only in the logged in user. If you read the error message more carefully then you will understand the problem:

Caused by: org.alfresco.repo.tenant.TenantDomainMismatchException: 00110270 domain mismatch: expected = example.com, actual = <none>

Seems you logged in to default tenant, but try to create users for the tenant "example.com"

thudoletnjak

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

So I took all the steps you mentioned before. Also I compared your CSV file with mine. And I still get the same exception.

So I'm logged in as Admin of that tenant and I still get "domain mismatch" error.

In meantime I added all the users manually. But that's not the solution since we can have more tenants and more users and I can't add them all manually each time I create new tenant.

This is very frustrating since I can't debug the problem at all.

s_palyukh
Established Member

Try to create the tenant called "demo.com" and then upload the CSV file that was attached by me. If it works fine, then you have some mistakes in your CSV, otherwise the issues in the system and it requires additional investigations.