How to assign workflow task by searching user site wise on alfresco?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faizrahk
Active Member II

How to assign workflow task by searching user site wise on alfresco?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have created workflow and while assigning user i wanted to list users of particular site.

Kindly help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
faizrahk
Active Member II

Re: How to list users of particular site while assigning user a workflow onclick of assign user button

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have created a custom picker and under findUsers method i'm passing siteid to get site object like this

var site = siteService.getSite(searchSiteTerm);

and getting members of site using

var members = site.listMembers(null, null, 0, true);

But im not getting users list of other sites which im not registered with. im getting error as "Cannot call method "listMembers" of null"

im getting all users of particular site only if im registered with that site.

Can anyone help me getting users of particular site in pickeritems.js without being registered with other site???

View solution in original post

2 Replies
faizrahk
Active Member II

Re: How to list users of particular site while assigning user a workflow onclick of assign user button

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have created a custom picker and under findUsers method i'm passing siteid to get site object like this

var site = siteService.getSite(searchSiteTerm);

and getting members of site using

var members = site.listMembers(null, null, 0, true);

But im not getting users list of other sites which im not registered with. im getting error as "Cannot call method "listMembers" of null"

im getting all users of particular site only if im registered with that site.

Can anyone help me getting users of particular site in pickeritems.js without being registered with other site???

faizrahk
Active Member II

Re: How to assign workflow task by searching user site wise on alfresco?

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have made that webscript to runas admin, to get all users of particular site in workflow person picker.