How to automatically remove workflows from alfresco when uninstalling an AMP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcollirite
Active Member II

How to automatically remove workflows from alfresco when uninstalling an AMP?

Jump to solution

I'm creating my alfresco workflows through the Alfresco Maven SDK and AMP files, as described in the Jeff Potts tutorial. I'm then using the apply_amps.bat script to deploy the AMP to my webapps, which generally works fine.

Having completed the Jeff Potts tutorial, I want to remove the content from that tutorial from my Alfresco installation, which I have tried to do by uninstalling the relevant amp files as described in the Alfresco documentation. Using the MMT I've double checked to make sure the AMPs have been uninstalled, and they are no longer listed. However, the workflows from these AMPs are still listed when starting a workflow.

Of course, I can manually undeploy these workflows from the admin workflowconsole, but it would be helpful if I didn't need to do this every time I want to uninstall an AMP.

Are there any workaround for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: How to automatically remove workflows from alfresco when uninstalling an AMP?

Jump to solution

There is currently no workaround / automatic way to dealing with uninstalled workflows. Those processes and levels of integration into Alfresco may be quite different from workflow to workflow, and there can be no "one size fits all" automatism.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: How to automatically remove workflows from alfresco when uninstalling an AMP?

Jump to solution

There is currently no workaround / automatic way to dealing with uninstalled workflows. Those processes and levels of integration into Alfresco may be quite different from workflow to workflow, and there can be no "one size fits all" automatism.

marcollirite
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Ok, that makes sense. Thank you for your answer.