How to change the title of the search pages?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
brunoviski
Member II

How to change the title of the search pages?

Hello,

I changed the title of the pages in the browser by changing the file slingshot.properties in:

page.title = newName & raquo; {0}

But when I do a search, the page that returns the result returns the name Alfresco in the browser tab, could someone help me by telling me where I need to change so that the name on the search page is also changed?

This only happens on the results screen when I search, whether it is normal or advanced search. On all the other screens I have tested, I have changed the name.

3 Replies
jayesh_prajapat
Established Member

Re: How to change the title of the search pages?

Hi

Advance search page is Aikau pages (faceted search), Aikau page has its own resource bundle file. In-order to change the title for this page, You need to change 'faceted-search-config.page.title' property in following file,

/home/alfresco/tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/share/pages/faceted-search/faceted-search-config.get_en.properties

Hope this would be helpful

Jayesh Prajapati
www.enprowess.com

brunoviski
Member II

Thanks for the replyJayesh Prajapati

I looked at the file that you indicated but I did not find anything with the name 'Alfresco'.

faceted-search-config.page.title = Search Manager

I believe this is not the item to be changed.

jayesh_prajapat
Established Member

Hi

I think now I got you.  You may want to check similar thread on same context. Change the Page title of alfresco 5.0 
See if that helps!