How to change the title of the search pages?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brunoviski
Member II

How to change the title of the search pages?

Hello,

I changed the title of the pages in the browser by changing the file slingshot.properties in:

page.title = newName & raquo; {0}

But when I do a search, the page that returns the result returns the name Alfresco in the browser tab, could someone help me by telling me where I need to change so that the name on the search page is also changed?

This only happens on the results screen when I search, whether it is normal or advanced search. On all the other screens I have tested, I have changed the name.

4 Replies
jayesh_prajapat
Established Member

Re: How to change the title of the search pages?

Hi

Advance search page is Aikau pages (faceted search), Aikau page has its own resource bundle file. In-order to change the title for this page, You need to change 'faceted-search-config.page.title' property in following file,

/home/alfresco/tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/share/pages/faceted-search/faceted-search-config.get_en.properties

Hope this would be helpful

Jayesh Prajapati
www.enprowess.com

brunoviski
Member II

Thanks for the replyJayesh Prajapati

I looked at the file that you indicated but I did not find anything with the name 'Alfresco'.

faceted-search-config.page.title = Search Manager

I believe this is not the item to be changed.

jayesh_prajapat
Established Member

Hi

I think now I got you.  You may want to check similar thread on same context. Change the Page title of alfresco 5.0 
See if that helps!

upforsin

If anyone would be still interested - the manjrak's answer is still valid (Alfresco 6.1) but you can also modify faceted-search-config.get.js instead of just faceted-search.get.js to change also Search config page.

And a little clue I did not know earlier: if you create a Share extension module with <customizaiton> tag, your files are not overridden but applied after the original files. That means you can write only your own lines of code, you do not need to copy the whole original file (then it would be executed twice).

howkymike
Alfresco Developer