How to create CSR and use a commercial wildcard SSL certificate for Alfresco on Ubuntu

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mscag
Member II

How to create CSR and use a commercial wildcard SSL certificate for Alfresco on Ubuntu

Jump to solution

Hi,

I need to create a CSR and then install signed commercial SSL certificate for Alfresco (5.0) running on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I have searched both thisforum and Google but could only find solutions for non-wildcard or Windows platforms.

Any idea ?

Regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jpotts
Professional

Re: How to create CSR and use a commercial wildcard SSL certificate for Alfresco on Ubuntu

Jump to solution

This question is not specific to Alfresco. There are a wide number of resources available online that describe how to create both wildcard and non-wildcard SSL certificates for a web site. I'd start with whomever it is that is providing your certificate. I'm sure they have the process well-documented.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jpotts
Professional

Re: How to create CSR and use a commercial wildcard SSL certificate for Alfresco on Ubuntu

Jump to solution

This question is not specific to Alfresco. There are a wide number of resources available online that describe how to create both wildcard and non-wildcard SSL certificates for a web site. I'd start with whomever it is that is providing your certificate. I'm sure they have the process well-documented.