how to create custom or our own template in alfresco share 5.2 community edition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kzala7
Active Member II

how to create custom or our own template in alfresco share 5.2 community edition

i don't want to use default templates of share instead of that i want to create my own templates for eg template for login,template for Sales,template for HR departments etc means various types of domain or working departments in office

provide me some guidelines and steps to create templates

thank you.

5 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: how to create custom or our own template in alfresco share 5.2 community edition

What do you mean by template, there are several types of template in alfresco for exmaple user can crete document from template etc..are you talking about type of document in which we will be having specific properties?

Please provide more details.

rashesh_ved
Active Member II

Re: how to create custom or our own template in alfresco share 5.2 community edition

Please refer Providing a custom form template | Alfresco Documentation 

If further any query let me know.

ContCentric

kzala7
Active Member II

Means for uploading a file i need to customize the upload form 

so how can i customize the upload form which is default given by alfresco

kzala7
Active Member II

if i want to add my own content with metadata so what should i do ?

only customizing the properties,configuration files i.e in out of the box configuration or i should have to do development part

rashesh_ved
Active Member II

You need to go for the development part.

ContCentric