Member II

How to create new content store ?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am new to alfresco,

i am using alfresco community  5.0.d,

i already tried 

http://docs.alfresco.com/5.2/tasks/store-filestore-define.html and

http://docs.alfresco.com/5.2/concepts/store-config-fullexample.html.

But still i am not able to create new content store..

i am attaching a log file.

please , suggest me.

thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: How to create new content store ?

Jump to solution

Please provide attachments in a compression format that anybody can use. ZIP / TAR / GZ / BZIP are all far more acceptable than RAR.

Since a lot of people struggle with the bean configuration that is required to setup custom content stores, I have created a small addon to hopefully make configuration easier and provide additional content stores for different use cases.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

Please provide attachments in a compression format that anybody can use. ZIP / TAR / GZ / BZIP are all far more acceptable than RAR.

Since a lot of people struggle with the bean configuration that is required to setup custom content stores, I have created a small addon to hopefully make configuration easier and provide additional content stores for different use cases.

ppatel
Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks, Axel Faust.

ppatel
Member II

Jump to solution

I don't have idea . how to add this add-on.. can you help me out for this..

Is this add-on  supported in community?

thanks in advance..

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

Did you look in the wiki of that addon? There are sections for building, installing and configuring of the various store types.

ppatel
Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for your suggestion,

I successfully deployed add-on, but some error is there,

"2017-03-03 15:02:24,035 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 02030000 simpleSelectorStore (custom content store) cannot be defined - a bean with same name already exists
at de.axelfaust.alfresco.simplecontentstores.repo.beans.SimpleContentStoresBeanDefinitionEmitter.emitCustomStoreBeanDefinition(SimpleContentStoresBeanDefinitionEmitter.java:158)
at de.axelfaust.alfresco.simplecontentstores.repo.beans.SimpleContentStoresBeanDefinitionEmitter.emitCustomStoreBeanDefinitions(SimpleContentStoresBeanDefinitionEmitter.java:144)
at de.axelfaust.alfresco.simplecontentstores.repo.beans.SimpleContentStoresBeanDefinitionEmitter.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(SimpleContentStoresBeanDefinitionEmitter.java:95)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:632)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:461)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:410)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:306)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:112)
at org.alfresco.web.app.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:63)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5016)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5524)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:649)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:672)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1859)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2017-03-03 15:02:30,230 WARN [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext] [localhost-startStop-1] Exception thrown from ApplicationListener handling ContextClosedEvent
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ApplicationEventMulticaster not initialized - call 'refresh' before multicasting events via the context: Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Fri Mar 03 15:02:18 IST 2017]; root of context hierarchy
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getApplicationEventMulticaster(AbstractApplicationContext.java:347)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:334)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1051)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.close(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1012)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.closeWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:586)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextDestroyed(ContextLoaderListener.java:143)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:5063)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stopInternal(StandardContext.java:5719)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:232)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:160)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1859)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2017-03-03 15:02:30,231 WARN [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext] [localhost-startStop-1] Exception thrown from LifecycleProcessor on context close
java.lang.IllegalStateException: LifecycleProcessor not initialized - call 'refresh' before invoking lifecycle methods via the context: Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Fri Mar 03 15:02:18 IST 2017]; root of context hierarchy
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getLifecycleProcessor(AbstractApplicationContext.java:360)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1059)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.close(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1012)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.closeWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:586)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextDestroyed(ContextLoaderListener.java:143)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:5063)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stopInternal(StandardContext.java:5719)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:232)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:160)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)"

Thanks in advance.

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

That error is a guard against configuration mistakes - do you have by any chance a custom Spring XML configuration file with a bean named simpleSelectorStore or by any chance listed simpleSelectorStore twice in the list of custom stores?

ciscomind
Member II

Jump to solution

Can you help me I’m new to Alfresco I have Alfresco 5c i need to create new content store because my HDD is full and i cant add new one on this machine is there is any Amps Can Help me Please

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

I saw your issue on the GitHub project. Unfortunately my work has not allowed me time to respond / react to it yet.