How to delete or remove default users and repository from alfresco share 5.2 community edition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kzala7
Active Member II

How to delete or remove default users and repository from alfresco share 5.2 community edition

help me out with this problem i want to create my own users and repository but i don't need alfresco default or say custom users , is there any possibility ? 

thank you in advance.

5 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: How to delete or remove default users and repository from alfresco share 5.2 community edition

If you want not to create default users abeecher and mjackson (which are created if sample site is created), you may disable them setting the following property in alfresco-global.properties for the first startup:

sample.site.disabled=true

Regards.

--C.

kzala7
Active Member II

Re: How to delete or remove default users and repository from alfresco share 5.2 community edition

not showing sample.site.disabled=true

where it is located ?

not showing in alfresco-global.properties

help me sir

kzala7
Active Member II

i have installed yesterday will it work if i disable now in alfresco-global.properties?

cesarista
Customer

No, it won't work.

These contents (and users) are created in the first startup.

Regards.

--C. 

kzala7
Active Member II

ok got it sir 

it's working fine now

thank you