How to display document version number in workflow forms?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faizrahk
Active Member II

How to display document version number in workflow forms?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to display document version in all workflow forms, for this i understood to modify/override the object finder js file.

But in that the item object doesn't have version property, it has the aspect array with versionable property but without value.

Can anyone help me to display version number of document in workflow forms.

Below is the code from object-finder.js which im referring to...

return function ObjectFinder_fnRenderCellListItemName(elCell, oRecord, oColumn, oData)
{
var item = oRecord.getData(),............

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
faizrahk
Active Member II

Re: How to display document version number in workflow forms?

Jump to solution

Hi Prachi,

Thanks for responding.

Actually i was talking about displaying version number in document listing next to document name in workflow forms.

I have made use of the below mentioned web script to get version history by nodeRef and captured only the first item from

JSON response to get the updated version.

http://localhost:8080/share/proxy/alfresco/api/version?nodeRef=workspace://SpacesStore/hhgfhg6138-dd...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
prachi_shah_c2
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Faiz,

For this first, you may need to add one custom form field in which you have to get a document and find out version of that document from version history and show it to document.

Thanks,

prachi shah

ContCentric

faizrahk
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Prachi,

Thanks for responding.

Actually i was talking about displaying version number in document listing next to document name in workflow forms.

I have made use of the below mentioned web script to get version history by nodeRef and captured only the first item from

JSON response to get the updated version.

http://localhost:8080/share/proxy/alfresco/api/version?nodeRef=workspace://SpacesStore/hhgfhg6138-dd...