How to download documents or files from repository in alfresco community edition 5.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kzala7
Active Member II

How to download documents or files from repository in alfresco community edition 5.2

It’s very easy to download a file when selected and also there is option for download as a zip

but my question is i want to download all selected documents at one single click for example there are 5 pages each page contains 50 documents so total 250 documents are there and i want all 250 documents download at once.

When I tried to download all selected documents it only download for one page that is 50 documents and i want is to go for all 250 documents download at once 

is there any possibility to do? So guide me to that point 

thank you.

2 Replies
janv
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to download documents or files from repository in alfresco community edition 5.2

Hi,

I don't believe so - not via Share. As you say, you can either "download as zip" one page (of 50 selected documents) or "download as zip" all pages (selected folder).

What about using a WebDAV tool (such as Cyberduck or similar) or maybe CMIS Workbench. You may be able to  select and copy/download the 5 pages (of 250 documents) and then zip them locally ?

Regards,

Jan

kzala7
Active Member II

Re: How to download documents or files from repository in alfresco community edition 5.2

ok. Thanks for the advice 

I'm trying webdav tool.