Thanks Axel for your input but unfortunately I am still in search of the answer. And Yes, the name is wrong but it is just a typo from side else the name that you pointed out is the one that I have at my end. Sorry for this.
Let me be more clear and precise this time.
We were earlier using alfresco-access application for viewing the audit data which had nodepath as the search key in the AuditQueryParameters object but as I stated this apporach had some issue that when a node is moved or deleted the audit entries were messed up.
As you pointed out in the IRC chat that nodepath should not be used instead it should be noderef and as the /alfresco-access/transaction/node is not captured by default by the alfresco-access application I did created by my own audit application evAudit similar to alfresco-access with just one more RecordValue in the transaction path for /alfresco-access/transaction/node.
Everything worked well, the previous issue that occurred due to the use of nodepath got resolved but then I got stuck into another issue and for this issue I am looking for an answer. The issue is that when my new audit application applied on the DMS instances that were using alfresco-access as the audit application there is no audit generated for the documents already present in the DMS by the new application but it is getting generated for the new documents.
Now as far as my knowledge in alfresco goes this is happening because the audit entries for those docs that were there previously was obviously not captured by my new audit application and the only solution that I can foresee is that by overriding the OOTB alfresco-access application audit xml file but even in this case I believe it will not work as /alfresco-access/transaction/node RecordValue was not captured for the docs already in the DMS.
I hope I have made myself clear this time as to where my issue lies and what I am trying to achieve. Please let me what I can do for the above.