How to hide document previewed in Site Activities dashlet (5.2.e/5.2.d)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zxdev777
Active Member II

How to hide document previewed in Site Activities dashlet (5.2.e/5.2.d)

Jump to solution

Hi all,

How can I hide document previewed / downloaded from "Site Activities" dashlet ? Tracking of activities like this should be disabled by default in my opinion.

I proceed according to: https://community.alfresco.com/community/ecm/blog/2014/10/14/configuring-the-alfresco-5-activity-str... 

1.) Customization of bean with id = "documentLibraryActivitySummaryProcessor"

tomcat\shared\classes\alfresco\extension\custom-public-rest-contetx.xml

2.) Customization of bean with id = "feedModelBuilderPrototype"

tomcat\shared\classes\alfresco\extension\subsystems\ActivitiesFeed\default\custom-activities-feed-context.xml

3.) Custom configuration of my-activities.get.config.xml and site-activities.get.config.xml

tomcat\shared\classes\alfresco\web-extension\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\components\dashlets\

After configuration it still doesn't work and I can see if someone previewed documents.

I am running on:

Alfresco Platform: 5.2.e
Alfresco Share: 5.2.d

All files I attached to question

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: How to hide document previewed in Site Activities dashlet (5.2.e/5.2.d)

Jump to solution

The approach to hiding activities has been changed a bit since the blog post was published. In 5.1 ACE-3980 introduced a simple property to configure for supressing specific activities (see the last comment in the ticket).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

The approach to hiding activities has been changed a bit since the blog post was published. In 5.1 ACE-3980 introduced a simple property to configure for supressing specific activities (see the last comment in the ticket).

zxdev777
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Great it works. Thanks

I cant see specified activities in dashlet any more.

This configuration will affect also RSS summary feed any activity email summary ?