How to install Alfresco SDK to Eclipse and get alfresco source code??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farooq6474
Member II

How to install Alfresco SDK to Eclipse and get alfresco source code??

Hello experts,

have been trying to get sdk for eclipse, but not able to do so. could anyone help me setting "Alfresco" with eclipse. and get the source code to get in eclipse and start development in the same. I need a source code in which i can modify according to me, and implement some of my functionalities....... tools currently i have are.. 

1. Eclipse mars 2

2. Maven 3.3.9

3. springloaded (I don't how and where to use this one).

7 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: How to install Alfresco SDK to Eclipse and get alfresco source code??

Did you work through the documentation on getting started with the Alfresco SDK? Everything is explained there...

farooq6474
Member II

Thank you Axel Faust for your reply.... i'll go through it.... thank you

farooq6474
Member II

Hi Axel,

was able to install and run the alfresco share... but unable to modify or customize code according to my requirements could you please help with it???.. i have attached a screenshot showing the eclipse project which i have imported..,..

Here is what i have .. and no problem in execution problem is in modifying... 

afaust
Master

Could you also explain your problem? What are you trying to modify / customise? What have you tried? What is your expectation and what is the observation?

farooq6474
Member II

sorry for incomplete information.... i want make "create site" button to hidden for non-admin..... i'm not able to find the code related to the create site.... if i enter as an admin "Create Site" should appear.... if not admin it should be hidden...

afaust
Master

Alfresco source is not part of the project - it is only intended for your own customisations. For reference to Alfresco source look into the public SVN or the GitHub mirror for Share.

farooq6474
Member II

Thank you : )