How to install Records Management in All-In-One (AIO) project for Alfresco SDK 3.0.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srikanth94

How to install Records Management in All-In-One (AIO) project for Alfresco SDK 3.0.

Hi All,

I'm trying to add Records Management support to an Alfresco project created from the SDK 3.0.0 all-in-one archetype,
with reference to https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/ecm-archive/records-management-plugin/m-p/86265

added below profiles in my parent pom

<profiles>
   <!-- RM profile, manually activated, automatically adds support for RM development (dependencies) and install the RM amps in the WARs -->
      <profile>
         <id>rm</id>
         <properties>
            <alfresco.rm.version>2.3</alfresco.rm.version>
            <app.rm.amps.location>${project.build.directory}/rm-amps</app.rm.amps.location>
            <app.rm.war.location>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}.war</app.rm.war.location>
            <app.rm.artifact>org.alfresco:${alfresco.rm.artifactId}:${alfresco.rm.version}:amp</app.rm.artifact>
         </properties>
      </profile>
   </profiles>

and activated the profile using 

$mvn clean install -Prm

i see some issue like

Exception in thread "Thread-5" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/io/FileUtils
at org.apache.tomcat.maven.plugin.tomcat7.run.RunMojo$1.run(RunMojo.java:140)

Do i need to manually point <app.rm.amps.location> to a location placing rm amps in that location or will this be downloading rm related files or mvn clean install -Prun ?

2 Replies
jljwoznica

Re: How to install Records Management in All-In-One (AIO) project for Alfresco SDK 3.0.

Are you using Alfresco Community or Enterprise? 

srikanth94

Re: How to install Records Management in All-In-One (AIO) project for Alfresco SDK 3.0.

Using community version