Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: How to manage the custom models using model manager

Jump to solution

Ok, reading the information provided into the project's page:

to build and install the artifact in your local Maven repository.

The output is one amp-file to be installed into the repository part of your Alfresco installation and one jar-file that is needed by Alfresco Share.

You have to put the amp file inside the amps folder (repository part).

For the jar:

otherwise drop the jar-file in to tomcat/shared/classes of your installation and install the amp with the mmt-tool.

Put the jar file in the mentioned path, <alfresco_install_folder>/tomcat/shared/classes

PS: I believe there must be something wrong with the latest instruction, as jars usually go inside the <alfresco_install_folder>/tomcat/shared/lib, but you should try the way the author tells you to do.

udayakumar_p

Jump to solution

Thanks. Able to make it work. It does not work when I placed the jar into /tomcat/shared/classes worked only when i placed it into /tomcat/endorsed.

Also i faced the following exception.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'patch.migrateFromNameToTitlePatch' defined in class path resource [alfresco/module/listmanager-amp/context/service-context.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'targetSchema' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'targetSchema' must be greater than 'fixesToSchema'.

Fixed it by randomly changing the value of fixesToSchema to 1.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

Nice to hear it worked.

But I guess you should try to put the jar file in the path I mentioned on my previous answer: <alfresco_install_folder>/tomcat/shared/lib