how to put dynamic dashlet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rekhaahir

how to put dynamic dashlet

Jump to solution

i want to learn how to put dynamic dashlet in alfresco share so for that if any one have good stuff or link then please share here.i want to put dashlet on button click .

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: how to put dynamic dashlet

Jump to solution

You can define form inside share-config-custom.xml file.For opening that form on click of link or button use below java script code.You need to change certain parameters in same.

Alfresco.util.Ajax.request({             url: Alfresco.constants.URL_SERVICECONTEXT + "components/form",             dataObj: {                 htmlid: this.id + "-startWorkflowForm-" + Alfresco.util.generateDomId(),                 itemKind: "workflow",                 itemId: workflowDefinition.name,                 mode: "create",                 submitType: "json",                 showCaption: true,                 formUI: true,                 showCancelButton: true,                 destination: this.options.destination             },             successCallback: {                 fn: this.onWorkflowFormLoaded,                 scope: this             },              failureMessage: this.msg("message.failure"),                 scope: this,                 execScripts: true         });

View solution in original post

4 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

You can not add dynamic dashlet, but if you can explain your requirement , than I will be able to suggest proper way to implement it.

rekhaahir

Jump to solution

when i click button then one form will be open with the fields in which i fill data and then submit it. so how can i do that .

thank you

krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

You can define form inside share-config-custom.xml file.For opening that form on click of link or button use below java script code.You need to change certain parameters in same.

Alfresco.util.Ajax.request({             url: Alfresco.constants.URL_SERVICECONTEXT + "components/form",             dataObj: {                 htmlid: this.id + "-startWorkflowForm-" + Alfresco.util.generateDomId(),                 itemKind: "workflow",                 itemId: workflowDefinition.name,                 mode: "create",                 submitType: "json",                 showCaption: true,                 formUI: true,                 showCancelButton: true,                 destination: this.options.destination             },             successCallback: {                 fn: this.onWorkflowFormLoaded,                 scope: this             },              failureMessage: this.msg("message.failure"),                 scope: this,                 execScripts: true         });
rekhaahir

Jump to solution

Thank you .