how to rebuild or re-create the database based on what's left in contentstore and contentstore.deleted?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brianmark2

how to rebuild or re-create the database based on what's left in contentstore and contentstore.deleted?

I deleted some folders under contentstore and contentstore.deleted to free up space and also to delete my data faster in Alfresco but now I having some errors. My question is how to rebuild or re-create the database based on what's left in contentstore and contentstore.deleted? I have no db and alf_data backup and using community version 4.0.d.

Pls help me

Thank you

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: how to rebuild or re-create the database based on what's left in contentstore and contentstore.deleted?

Without a backup of DB and contentstore that will be impossible. The files in the contentstore do not include any information about the metadata / structure of items from a logical point of view, or even allow differentiation between active / archived / versioned content.

brianmark2

Re: how to rebuild or re-create the database based on what's left in contentstore and contentstore.deleted?

So, I have to start again from scratch. Hehehe!

Thank you Sir for your reply