How to solve expired token issue when a thread is still running ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbel
Active Member II

How to solve expired token issue when a thread is still running ?

Hello,

I have the following issue:

I am trying to export 1GB files using Alfresco's Exporter implementation.

However, the thread is interrupted because of the below Exception...

2017-02-08 20:10:36,061 WARN [repo.job.JobUtilities] [DefaultScheduler_Worker-6] Error releasing lock - lock may have been forcibly released outside of job
org.alfresco.repo.lock.LockAcquisitionException: 01080067 Failed to release lock '{http://www.prodyna.com/model/content/notification/1.0}notificationgenerator' using token 'fcaf52c1-e361-4ce3-b6d1-60541f3b97ac'. The lock has expired and been taken by another process.

Could someone advise how this can be solved -> not to interrupt the thread because of expired token? 

Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: How to solve expired token issue when a thread is still running ?

Looks like this is some log output of a module that I was involved in developing for my former employer. This specific job / process is only a background process that should normally not interfere with or interupt any other processes. The message is "only" a warning pointing to a potential problem. The token in question is unique to a lock context for one specific run of the job (which gets triggered in intervals). The message is included in your output from the exporter because it simply runs in the background while the exporter runs and may complete at any time before the exporter completed its run.