How to solve jrebel-maven-plugin:1.1.8:generate

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jagpanadero

How to solve jrebel-maven-plugin:1.1.8:generate

Jump to solution

Hello, im following Jeff Potts tutorial called About the Alfresco Developer Tutorial Serie, I'm on the second step of this guide Working with Custom Content Types, but I'm facing the problem of importing jrebel, when I'm importing the project to Eclipse a windows shows up and then i cant find the solution for that.

Captura de pantalla -2020-12-10 16-52-47.png

Then if i go to the pom file it says this: Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.zeroturnaround:jrebel-maven-plugin:1.1.8:generate (execution: generate-rebel-xml, phase: process-resources)

Captura de pantalla -2020-12-10 17-03-21.pngI followed each step, and when im launching the alfresco via console it works fine, but when adding the bean that is on the guide, it wont let me log untill I delete that bean, so I dont know if its the same problem or is related

Captura de pantalla -2020-12-10 17-06-38.png

the error in the xml is this: cvc-attribute.3: The value '${project.artifactId}_dictionaryBootstrap' of attribute 'id' on element 'bean'
is not valid with respect to its type, 'ID'.

My versions are :

openjdk -> 11.0.9.1

maven -> 5.4.0-52-generic

Docker -> 19.03.8

eclipse -> 2019-06

hope you can help me, thx for the time

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stefanet
Customer

Re: How to solve jrebel-maven-plugin:1.1.8:generate

Jump to solution

Hi,

I had the same problem. I juste change "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" to ignore in the Maven "Errors/Warnings" parameters. I don't use JRebel so it works for me.

Maven.PNG

Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stefanet
Customer

Re: How to solve jrebel-maven-plugin:1.1.8:generate

Jump to solution

Hi,

I had the same problem. I juste change "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" to ignore in the Maven "Errors/Warnings" parameters. I don't use JRebel so it works for me.

Maven.PNG

Regards