I am not able to login into Alfresco share community Edition through the local host.I have attached an attachement. I don't know the username.Please do the needful in resolving the issue.Is there any default username other than alfresco or admin as i have

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harkanwal28
Member II

I am not able to login into Alfresco share community Edition through the local host.I have attached an attachement. I don't know the username.Please do the needful in resolving the issue.Is there any default username other than alfresco or admin as i have

I am not able to login into Alfresco share community Edition through the local host.I have attached an attachement. I don't know the username.Please do the needful in resolving the issue.Is there any default username other than alfresco or admin as i have already tried with these two usernames.

Thanks

5 Replies
kintu_barot

Re: I am not able to login into Alfresco share community Edition through the local host.I have attached an attachement. I don't know the username.Please do the needful in resolving the issue.Is there any default username other than alfresco or admin as i

Hi,

Default username for administrator is 'admin' only.

There can be following reasons you are not allowed to login.

1. Your credentials are not valid (username and password)

2. Your alfresco repository might not be running or running with errors

You can restart the alfresco and try it again. Make sure that both database and alfresco both are running.

Please share the logs from alfresco.log file located at alfresco-home(installation directory).

Thanks

Kintu

ContCentric

Regards,
Kintu
fpc01

Re: I am not able to login into Alfresco share community Edition through the local host.I have attached an attachement. I don't know the username.Please do the needful in resolving the issue.Is there any default username other than alfresco or admin as i

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, on my brand new alfresco 6.0 community installation. I installed it on a Tomcat 8.5. imageMagik, openOffice, solr6 are still installed.

Share is installed : when I lunched  java -jar alfresco-mmt.jar list <TOMCAT_HOM>/webapps/alfresco.war, I have :

Module 'alfresco-share-services' installed in '/app/apache-tomcat-8.5.37/webapps/alfresco.war'
   -    Title:        Alfresco Share Services AMP
   -    Version:      6.0.0
   -    Install Date: Tue Jan 15 14:22:46 CET 2019
   -    Description:   Module to be applied to alfresco.war, containing APIs for Alfresco Share

I still have not created any User on this brand new alfresco.

I can find it on database :

select  * from alf_authority;
+----+---------+-------------------------------------+------------+
| id | version | authority                           | crc        |
|  1 |       0 | GROUP_EVERYONE                      | 1514782197 |
|  2 |       0 | guest                               | 2897713717 |
|  3 |       0 | admin                               | 2282622326 |
|  4 |       0 | ROLE_OWNER                          |  881792602 |
|  5 |       0 | GROUP_ALFRESCO_MODEL_ADMINISTRATORS | 1510054418 |
|  6 |       0 | GROUP_site_swsdp_SiteManager        | 2553824491 |
|  7 |       0 | GROUP_site_swsdp_SiteCollaborator   | 3822262144 |
|  8 |       0 | GROUP_site_swsdp_SiteContributor    | 3082136708 |
|  9 |       0 | GROUP_site_swsdp_SiteConsumer       | 4116454302 |
| 10 |       0 | abeecher                            | 2776041939 |
| 11 |       0 | mjackson                            | 4006557174 |
11 rows in set (0.00 sec)

So how should I connect to share? What is admin default password?

Thanks

harkanwal28
Member II

alfresco.log has been attached please check.

Thanks

lcolorado
Partner

Although the seem to be the same, Share and Alfresco are separate web applications. The problem is occurring because Share is running, but it is unable to connect with Alfresco.

Alfresco is not configured properly. You may want to revisit your installation steps. The error below indicates that the Solr SSL port is not set. The string "@@BITROCK_SOLR_SSL_PORT@@" is a template placeholder that usually is replaced with the value provided during the installation:

Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "@@BITROCK_SOLR_SSL_PORT@@"

You may want to try re-installing Alfresco.

harkanwal28
Member II

yes,when i entered the default SSL port number, it worked.

Thanks and Regards

Harkanwal