I am trying to migrate alfresco from 5.0 to 5.2. After building up the basic alfresco5.2 community edition, i replaced my old alf_data folder with new alf_data folder and created and chosen my database as Mysql. After that i created an empty database and

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gonela
Member II

I am trying to migrate alfresco from 5.0 to 5.2. After building up the basic alfresco5.2 community edition, i replaced my old alf_data folder with new alf_data folder and created and chosen my database as Mysql. After that i created an empty database and

I am trying to migrate alfresco from 5.0 to 5.2. After building up the basic alfresco5.2 community edition, i replaced my old alf_data folder with new alf_data folder and created and chosen my database as Mysql. After that i created an empty database and imported my old data into the newly created database. When i start the tomcat server i am getting the following error ERROR [solr.tracker.AbstractTracker] [org.alfresco.solr.AlfrescoCoreAdminHandler@6acf82b4_Worker-9] Tracking failed and i am unable to login. Could anyone help me out with the current scenario. Thanks

1 Reply
mehe
Senior Member II

Re: I am trying to migrate alfresco from 5.0 to 5.2. After building up the basic alfresco5.2 community edition, i replaced my old alf_data folder with new alf_data folder and created and chosen my database as Mysql. After that i created an empty database

If you replace the complete alf_data folder with your old one, you're messing up your installation.

Try only to replace alf_data/contentstore with your old alf_data/contentstore after the installation and then go on as you did with your database...