I am unable to create a wiki page in the Alfresco Community Edition. I get a wrapper exception failure message.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajivpenn
Member II

I am unable to create a wiki page in the Alfresco Community Edition. I get a wrapper exception failure message.

I have followed all the instruction on getting started with the Alfresco community edition.

I created a site and while creating a wiki page i get the following failure message. 

00120039 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 00121299 Request failed 500 /solr4/alfresco/alfresco?wt=json&fl=DBID%2Cscore&rows=1000&df=TEXT&start=0&locale=en_US&alternativeDic=DEFAULT_DICTIONARY&fq=%7B%21afts%7DAUTHORITY_FILTER_FROM_JSON&fq=%7B%21afts%7DTENANT_FILTER_FROM_JSON

Can someone help me out. Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: I am unable to create a wiki page in the Alfresco Community Edition. I get a wrapper exception failure message.

Can you provide data from the solr.log and alfresco.log files? There is an internal error in the SOLR server and without knowing its details it will be difficult to help.

rajivpenn
Member II

Re: I am unable to create a wiki page in the Alfresco Community Edition. I get a wrapper exception failure message.

Sorry for the late reply but I reinstalled Alfresco and it seems to be working now.

Thank You!