i'am using postgresql and at time of deploying i'm getting following exception i have addff

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikram77777
Member II

i'am using postgresql and at time of deploying i'm getting following exception i have addff

2020-03-19 17:33:03,807 WARN [context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext] [localhost-startStop-1] Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.CustomEditorConfigurer#0' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'customPropertyEditorRegistrar' while setting bean property 'propertyEditorRegistrars' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'customPropertyEditorRegistrar' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'NamespaceService' while setting bean property 'namespaceService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dictionaryDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'tenantService' while setting bean property 'tenantService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantService' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/alfresco%206.1/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/alfresco-repository-7.33.12.1.jar!/alfresco/mt/mt-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'tenantAdminDAO' while setting bean property 'tenantAdminDAO'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantAdminDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/dao/dao-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'repoSqlSessionTemplate' while setting bean property 'sqlSessionTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repoSqlSessionTemplate' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'repoSqlSessionFactory' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repoSqlSessionFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'dialectResourceLoader' while setting bean property 'resourceLoader'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialectResourceLoader' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#4667c510' of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'dialectClass'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#4667c510' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialect': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Failed to obtain JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.)
2020-03-19 17:33:03,822 ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.CustomEditorConfigurer#0' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'customPropertyEditorRegistrar' while setting bean property 'propertyEditorRegistrars' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'customPropertyEditorRegistrar' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'NamespaceService' while setting bean property 'namespaceService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dictionaryDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'tenantService' while setting bean property 'tenantService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantService' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/alfresco%206.1/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/alfresco-repository-7.33.12.1.jar!/alfresco/mt/mt-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'tenantAdminDAO' while setting bean property 'tenantAdminDAO'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantAdminDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/dao/dao-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'repoSqlSessionTemplate' while setting bean property 'sqlSessionTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repoSqlSessionTemplate' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'repoSqlSessionFactory' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repoSqlSessionFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'dialectResourceLoader' while setting bean property 'resourceLoader'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialectResourceLoader' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#4667c510' of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'dialectClass'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#4667c510' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialect': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Failed to obtain JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:378)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:110)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveManagedList(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:401)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:159)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1648)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1400)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:575)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:498)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:320)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:318)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:204)
at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:171)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:691)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:528)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:400)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:291)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:103)
at org.alfresco.web.app.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:70)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4699)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5165)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:743)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:719)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:705)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:970)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1841)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'customPropertyEditorRegistrar' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'NamespaceService' while setting bean property 'namespaceService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dictionaryDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'tenantService' while setting bean property 'tenantService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantService' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/alfresco%206.1/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/alfresco-repository-7.33.12.1.jar!/alfresco/mt/mt-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'tenantAdminDAO' while setting bean property 'tenantAdminDAO'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantAdminDAO' defined in class path resource [alfresco/dao/dao-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'repoSqlSessionTemplate' while setting bean property 'sqlSessionTemplate'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repoSqlSessionTemplate' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'repoSqlSessionFactory' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repoSqlSessionFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'dialectResourceLoader' while setting bean property 'resourceLoader'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialectResourceLoader' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#4667c510' of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean] while setting bean property 'dialectClass'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPathFactoryBean#4667c510' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ibatis/ibatis-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dialect': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Failed to obtain JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communications link failure

3 Replies
EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Re: i'am using postgresql and at time of deploying i'm getting following exception i have addff

Hi @vikram77777,

Can you tell us a little more about your enviroment, what product & version of Alfresco software you are installing, etc?

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
vikram77777
Member II

Re: i'am using postgresql and at time of deploying i'm getting following exception i have addff

i'am using alfresco 6.1 war file and share.war i have put file into tomcat and i have added all reccomnded jars for postgresql and jdbc connector but  don't know why i'm getting jdbc exception .

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Hi @vikram77777 ,

Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory 

This implies that the database isn't running. Make sure that postgres is running and reachable using the values in alfresco-global.properties file (correct user, password, port, etc)

HTH,

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!