I am working on Alfresco Aikau Widgets . Just like we use members of different widgets , How can we use the methods defined in the documentation. An explanation with example will help a lot.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kunalpathak
Member II

I am working on Alfresco Aikau Widgets . Just like we use members of different widgets , How can we use the methods defined in the documentation. An explanation with example will help a lot.

4 Replies
kalpesh_c2

Re: I am working on Alfresco Aikau Widgets . Just like we use members of different widgets , How can we use the methods defined in the documentation. An explanation with example will help a lot.

Hi, Kunal Pathak
Please follow this Tutorial , this may help you more to understand aikau widgets.

Thanks,
Kalpesh
ContCentric

kunalpathak
Member II

Re: I am working on Alfresco Aikau Widgets . Just like we use members of different widgets , How can we use the methods defined in the documentation. An explanation with example will help a lot.

Thanks for the tutorial Kalpesh. I am reading these tutorials for some time. But an example on use of methods would help .

afaust
Master

I honestly don't understand the question (unless you don't have any background in development at all). You either call or extend those methods, when you develop a new module / widget that extends from the documented modules / widgets. If you only use Aikau widgets when defining a JSON page model, you do not use any of these methods at all - you can only provide configuration options based on the members in that case. If that is the case, you can completely ignore the methods section of the documentation.

kunalpathak
Member II

Thanks Axel. This post has clarified the dilemma for me. I am using those methods to develop new widgets but I had this question that could we modify that when working with widgets alone. I have a clear idea now. Thanks!!