cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
necpluribusimpa
Member II

I can't install simple-ocr-repo.amp

Sorry for my english :-(

After install and restart alfresco, I can't log to alfresco with this error of password :

"Vos informations d'authentification n'ont pas été reconnues ou Alfresco Content Services n'est peut-être pas disponible actuellement." ("Your credentials have not been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.").
when I uninstall this plugin, Alfresco is running well.
This is my install logs :
[root@home alfresco-community]# java -jar ./bin/alfresco-mmt.jar install simple-ocr-repo.amp ./tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war -verbose
Installing AMP 'simple-ocr-repo.amp' into WAR './tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'
Backing up file...
The back up is at '/opt/alfresco-community/./tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war-1492761133310.bak'
INFO: Checking the war version using /WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/version.properties
Adding files relating to version '1.1.1.1609250928' of module 'simple-ocr-repo'
- File '/WEB-INF/lib/simple-ocr-repo.jar' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/context/bootstrap-context.xml' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/context/model-context.xml' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/context/service-context.xml' added to war from amp
- Directory '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/context' added to war
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/messages/simple-ocr-repo.properties' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/messages/simple-ocr-repo_de.properties' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/messages/simple-ocr-repo_es.properties' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/messages/simple-ocr-repo_it.properties' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/messages/simple-ocr-repo_pt.properties' added to war from amp
- Directory '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/messages' added to war
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/model/ocr-model.xml' added to war from amp
- Directory '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/model' added to war
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/alfresco-global.properties' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/log4j.properties' added to war from amp
- File '/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/simple-ocr-repo/module-context.xml' added to war from amp
Thanks for your help, I'm newbie on alfresco...
Raph
3 Replies
necpluribusimpa
Member II

Re: I can't install simple-ocr-repo.amp

OK . I'ts resolved.

I start to understand the installation process of .amp files.

First I must to delete alfresco repertory in tomcat.

I progress slowly...

gluck113
Established Member

If you need help in french, don't hesitate to go to the french user group page to ask your question ;-)

French User Group 

necpluribusimpa
Member II

Thanks for your response, but in this group I can traning my english too :-)