I can't show folder AVM with FTP client

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iamri
Active Member II

I can't show folder AVM with FTP client

The basic of customizing the dashboard layout of the existing users was that there must be a file that has the details of the dashboard layouts and dashlets to be called when the dashboard is loaded for the first time. I want to let alfresco ignore that file and use the settings defined in presets.xml file.

I were define our desired dashboard layouts and desired dashlets in the presets.

there is file which holds the details of the dashboard layouts for the existing users and the existing sites is dashboard.xml and this file can be accessed with ftp through AVM.

The goal is to delete its files and import the dashlet layout and dashlets from the presets.xml file.

My problem is when I type the link ftp: // {server-name} in the navigation bar, then I connect, normally there are two folders that appear (Alfresco, AVM) in my case the folder AVM does not appear, I do not know where is the problem

please, help me Smiley Happy .

i use alfresco 5.2

3 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: I can't show folder AVM with FTP client

There is no AVM any more.

Why don't you just deploy the presets as part of a Share module in an AMP?

iamri
Active Member II

thanks for replay 

please tell me how can I do it??
I already edit the file presets.xml found in tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/web-extension/site-data/presets/presets.xml
but how to deploy it in an AMP module ??

Jeff Potts

jpotts
Professional

First, read this tutorial: Getting Started with the Alfresco Maven SDK | ECMArchitect | Alfresco Developer Tutorials 

Suppose you create a project using the Alfresco Maven SDK from the All-in-One Archetype called "my-test". The root directory will be called "my-test". Inside that, you'll find the web-extension folder in: ./my-test-share-jar/src/main/resources/alfresco/web-extension. You can then create site-data/presets under web-extension and place your presets.xml in there.

The docs on custom site presets are here: Site presets | Alfresco Documentation