cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
germangq
Partner

I can't uninstall an AMP from share.war

Jump to solution

I can't uninstall an AMP from  share.war, I'm using the module management tool (mmt.jar) and it gives me the next error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

at org.alfresco.repo.module.tool.InstalledFiles.load(InstalledFiles.java:96)

at org.alfresco.repo.module.tool.ModuleManagementTool.uninstallModule(ModuleManagementTool.java:475)

at org.alfresco.repo.module.tool.ModuleManagementTool.main(ModuleManagementTool.java:886)

it happens too when I use the apply_amps.sh script.

Note: I don have an backup war of previous amps instalations

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: I can't uninstall an AMP from share.war

Jump to solution

It looks like one of the modules (likely the one you want to uninstall) contains a modifications.install file which contains an invalid line of text. This does not look like a bug in the MMT tool, which creates the file in the first place, but like someone / something may have modified the modifications.install file incorrectly...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Jump to solution

Just to confirm, are you saying that on a fresh installation of Alfresco, you cannot run apply_amps.sh to install an AMP that is known to work with the version you are using?

If that is the case, please share your exact Alfresco version, your JDK version, your OS, and a link to the AMP you are trying to install.

If this is a custom AMP you built, does it run okay in the SDK? What version of the SDK did you use to build it?

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

It looks like one of the modules (likely the one you want to uninstall) contains a modifications.install file which contains an invalid line of text. This does not look like a bug in the MMT tool, which creates the file in the first place, but like someone / something may have modified the modifications.install file incorrectly...

germangq
Partner

Jump to solution

hi Jeff, is not a fresh installation, my AMP works fine in a fresh installation.

germangq
Partner

Jump to solution

Hi Axel, I don't know how the modifications.install how file works, but i will take a look in that.

thanks

germangq
Partner

Jump to solution

Thanks to both!
I solve the problem installing the AMP in a fresh installation of alfresco and using the generated share.war in my old installation.

I think that the problem was the modifications.install war 

Greetings