i cannot start workflow nor have the permissions to work with workflow task in alfresco share community edition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kzala7
Active Member II

i cannot start workflow nor have the permissions to work with workflow task in alfresco share community edition

i'm getting error while creating workflow in alfresco share comunity edition 5.2

10220140 Failed to start workflow activiti$activitiReview:1:8.

how to solve error 

6 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: i cannot start workflow nor have the permissions to work with workflow task in alfresco share community edition

It seems that you have created custom workflow, seems like there will be some syntactical issue or an exception from repository which is stopping you for starting the workflow.

Add workflow code , if you need some more help on this.

kzala7
Active Member II

Re: i cannot start workflow nor have the permissions to work with workflow task in alfresco share community edition

I have not written any code on it 

just using alfresco share community edition out of the box configuration 

but one thing is there it was giving above error because of email checkbox was tick 

and after not selecting allow in email it was giving to create workflow 

so what should i do

krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

This might happen if smtp server is not configured, and while sending an email in bpmn file, ignore smpt email send failure is set to false.

kzala7
Active Member II

where do i find smtp configuration? Is in alfresco-global.properties?

krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Yes you need to configure outbound smtp server, and it should be running.Below link contains more details on same.

Outbound SMTP configuration properties | Alfresco Documentation 

kzala7
Active Member II

Got it sir.

Thank you for the support.