I cant open Alfresco secure URL and can't login after generating ca.crt and repo.crt

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kfarouk
Member II

I cant open Alfresco secure URL and can't login after generating ca.crt and repo.crt

Hello Every one, I have installed Alfresco Community 5.2.0 (re21f2be5-b22) on Windows Server 2012 R2, I followed the help instruction to generate the SSL certificate ca.crt and repo.crt after that I failed to open the Alfresco site securely and I failed to login as Admin when using the http URL,I tried updating the global properties file with the same problem. so cna any one help me where is the problem, thanks alot

4 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: I cant open Alfresco secure URL and can't login after generating ca.crt and repo.crt

Can you provide the exact documentation link you followed?

You said you configured the alfresco-global.properties file, but there are other files involved in this configuration, like <ALFRESCO_TOMCAT_HOME>/conf/server.xml

kfarouk
Member II

Re: I cant open Alfresco secure URL and can't login after generating ca.crt and repo.crt

douglascrp
Advanced II

You are using the documentation for an extremelly old Alfresco version.

Please, refer to this one instead Generating secure keys for Solr communication | Alfresco Documentation 

The main topic: Configuring search with Solr 4 | Alfresco Documentation 

kfarouk
Member II

Thanks alot for your reply