I could not succeed in downloading the community edition after filling the required details like name, contact number, email as I get the error message 'Email not valid'. I tried various emails, but of no use.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desikamani
Member II

I could not succeed in downloading the community edition after filling the required details like name, contact number, email as I get the error message 'Email not valid'. I tried various emails, but of no use.

Jump to solution

I wanted to download the community edition for testing, but could not proceed with download, because of the error message 'Email not valid' which repedteadly comes for any valid email.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: I could not succeed in downloading the community edition after filling the required details like name, contact number, email as I get the error message 'Email not valid'. I tried various emails, but of no use.

Jump to solution

Hyland Developer Evangelist

View solution in original post

2 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: I could not succeed in downloading the community edition after filling the required details like name, contact number, email as I get the error message 'Email not valid'. I tried various emails, but of no use.

Jump to solution

Hyland Developer Evangelist
jpotts
Professional

Jump to solution

Angel's link is excellent. If you ever need a non-Alfresco alternative the files are on SourceForge.