I need to catch in realtime the actions happening in alfresco repository, and sends these events to kafka. Can you help me to do it ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
massipssa
Member II

I need to catch in realtime the actions happening in alfresco repository, and sends these events to kafka. Can you help me to do it ?

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: I need to catch in realtime the actions happening in alfresco repository, and sends these events to kafka. Can you help me to do it ?

A very similar topic has been covered by Jeff Potts‌ in a talk at the recent Alfresco DevCon 2019. While I don't yet see his slides published, and the YouTube recording of the talk will only be made available later this month, you can already check out his project on GitHub and watch a demo recording he provided on YouTube.

Edit: The slides of the DevCon talk are actually published already on SlideShare. I missed that result in my Google search...

douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: I need to catch in realtime the actions happening in alfresco repository, and sends these events to kafka. Can you help me to do it ?

Jeff Potts‌ published some really useful information on the topic.

You can read and watch everything on the links below:

Moving From Actions & Behaviors to Microservices 

Alfresco Kafka Listener - YouTube 

Alfresco Elasticsearch Metadata Indexer - YouTube 

Alfresco Apache OpenNLP Metadata Enricher - YouTube 

douglascrp
Advanced II

I answered after you
I should have refreshed the page before hitting send