I seem to be having an issue locating documents on the Alfresco software. It’s as if our permissions have been revoked and I cannot see any folders whatsoever.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
documentcontrol
Member II

I seem to be having an issue locating documents on the Alfresco software. It’s as if our permissions have been revoked and I cannot see any folders whatsoever.

I seem to be having an issue locating documents on the Alfresco software. It’s as if our permissions have been revoked and I cannot see any folders whatsoever. Our login details still work but our dashboard has changed? 

I am urgently looking for assistance on why and how this possibly happened and how to rectify?

3 Replies
mehe
Senior Member II

Re: I seem to be having an issue locating documents on the Alfresco software. It’s as if our permissions have been revoked and I cannot see any folders whatsoever.

What do you see if you select the "repository" in the top menu ? 

You should see at last the users and the data dictionary...

documentcontrol
Member II

Re: I seem to be having an issue locating documents on the Alfresco software. It’s as if our permissions have been revoked and I cannot see any folders whatsoever.

Thanks for your response.

I see this: .. But none of my document folders? I also don’t have access to upload documents? Can you check the web link in the address bar? Looks like a local IP address - Is this correct?

Kind Regards,

Kimberley Barber

Quality Manager

Ambassador Confectionery

Tel: 0861 100 608

Email: <mailto:qacpt@nutco.co.za> qacpt@nutco.co.za

Logosmall

<http://www.ambassadorfoods.co.za/> http://www.ambassadorfoods.co.za

mehe
Senior Member II

I can't say much about your alfresco setup. The IP address should be a server in your network and it runs alfresco on port 8080.

But I can't say if that's the right server - you would have to ask the one who has installed alfresco at your place...