Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viperboys
Active Member II

I want to create a custom step

Jump to solution

Hi

I am in a project to integrate Alfresco with WordPress. The main idea is to create a custom step in Alfresco that sends data to WordPress. I am really new to Alfresco and I don't know how to start. I know WordPress and I know that you can receive data through the API. Could you guide me please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Re: I want to create a custom step

Jump to solution

Hi,

You want to send data from alfresco to wordpress?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Jump to solution

What you mean by custom step?

Alfresco providing rest api for common service so you can use that in wordpress to get and send data.

Api Explorer 

viperboys
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi @sanjaybandhniya 

Thank you very much for you helping..

Alfresco is a document management software. This software has the option of creating flows through steps.I want you to send data for WordPress in a specific step through a routine that I am going to create.

How can I do this? Where do I develop it? Where can I see the documentation for this?

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @viperboys,

In advanced workflows you can write logic using java or javascript to access the Alfresco API - see https://ecmarchitect.com/alfresco-developer-series-tutorials/workflow/tutorial/tutorial.html.

So, if I understand correctly, you could create a workflow that, at a certain point (say document approval) called the Alfresco API to interact with Wordpress. It's not a trivial thing to achieve, but it should be possible.   

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Jump to solution

Hi,

You want to send data from alfresco to wordpress?

viperboys
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi @EddieMay 

Thank you very much!! 

I am reading this tutorial.. 

viperboys
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi @sanjaybandhniya 

Yes. I want send data from Alfresco to WordPress.. I want use this RestApi http://localhost/alfresco/index.php/wp-json/gf/v2/workflow/webhooks/10/Fytn4QUNj9XWrzcvRzAPG79CB?Nombre=Edgar&Apellido=Rodriguez After you have approved a step. For example!