if i need add access to node whenuser has permission1 and permission2, how i can do it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ildar
Member II

if i need add access to node whenuser has permission1 and permission2, how i can do it?

2 Replies
roberto_gamiz
Established Member II

Re: if i need add access to node whenuser has permission1 and permission2, how i can do it?

Hello,

How do you define permission1 and permission 2? Are they out-of-the-box roles or permissions or cutomized ones?

Here you could find information for creating customized roles and permissions in Alfresco:

Permissions / Roles | Alfresco Documentation 

Regards

ildar
Member II

Re: if i need add access to node whenuser has permission1 and permission2, how i can do it?

Hi,

How do you define permission1 and permission 2? Are they out-of-the-box roles or permissions or cutomized ones?

yes they are cutomized, for example i have PermissionA and PermissionB, they are have no any permissions. Also i have PermissionAB which have Collaborator permissions. How i can to give PermissionAB to authority automatically if  he hasPermissionA  and PermissionB both.

Thank you.